Saturday, June 16, 2007

Diamondbacks vs. Orioles; Photo Gallery - June 15th & Danys Baez



Diamondbacks vs. Orioles - June 15, 2007

Everyone, here are photos from last night's game at the Yard. I didn't take much at all after the 5th inning because I had company for the game, but hope you all enjoy...

I'll be doing live blogging from the Yard for Oriole Magic in a bit...

Ian from Sox and Dawgs gave me a heads up on this, but it looks like Danyz Baez will be put on the 15-day DL, and James Hoey will be called up from the minors in his place.

I'm sure that is music to the ears of many O's fans...

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads