Friday, September 28, 2012

Orioles vs Red Sox: Pregame thoughts

Here I sit in the pressbox of Oriole Park at Camden Yards. I am not a journalist, I'm just a teacher, a 29 year-old lifelong Orioles fan and I am here. 30 minutes before game time the groundscrew is cleaning up the field and the crowd is starting to file in. I'm sitting here, still in my work-clothes from today, wondering one thing: How did I get here?

What have I necessarily done to deserve this treatment? I mean honestly, I made some shirts, got noticed a bit, and here I am doing call-in shows for sportstalk stations in Long Island and sitting here, in the pressbox watching my team try to put an exclamation point on the most amazing season I have ever experienced.

I am in awe.

>>> Read More

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads