Friday, March 16, 2007

Quick Hits - This and That...

Hey everyone, I am settled and have lodging now. The trip got off to a horrendous start, but I am at a friend's place, and thus I am happy to be in one place with a bed now.

You don't know how good to it feels to be out of Maryland right now with the crappy weather up there.

Another giant went down in the NCAA's, this time Notre Dame by way of Winthrop. I caught the end of it at a Cuban restaurant down here, so it was a great way to cap off the afternoon.

The people down here in Tampa love their Gators, and everyone was decked out in blue and orange, just like the Mets colors.

O's Stuff:


News:
I'll try to have an article later on tonight or tomorrow about something. I'm going to take a breather, watch some basketball and listen to a jam session with my friend's uncle as he plays one of my all time favorite songs, Pearl Jam's, "Black".

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads