Friday, April 13, 2007

Live at the Yard: Royals and Orioles

I'm at the Yard now, and it's a cool night, but not like Green Bay Packer cold, etc.

Anyhow, the Royals are out batting, and not much is going on here. I'll upload pictures in a bit, but I spoke to Orioles front executive, Jim Duquette so far while he was talking to someone in th stands.

I told him I was wrong about the investment towards the bullpen so far (I have criticized the Orioles to no end about their off-season spending).

He quipped, "Glad it's been the case so far, thanks for the notice and support."

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads