Friday, September 7, 2012

On a day where Cal Ripken is Honored, O's Pull out Thrilling Victory Against the Yankees...

I’m not one to usually read into something more than it actually is, or go into hyperbole; however, I’ll say this about the Baltimore Orioles: this team has grit, is going through one of those ‘magical seasons’, and may be one of destiny.


There’s no need to go through what happened last night if you’re a fan of this team. I went to Camden Yards last night with some company, and went home completely spent, tired, and just beyond delirious.

The buzz is back in Baltimore for baseball. I would have been certainly satisfied with a winning season back in March; however, now, I fully expect the Orioles to make the playoffs.

Finally, during a Yankee series in downtown Baltimore, the park was filled with orange. It was sight to behold and fans were standing up from the first pitch to the very end. Sitting in the club section on Thursday night, it was quite chilling to see a fan base from up high finally come together for a winning cause in a sold out ballpark.

I would not say I’m the most boisterous person out there; however, I stood and was at the edge of my seat the entire game. So this is only game 137 on the season for the Orioles, but it felt like so much more.

If this is what September baseball is like in Baltimore, I shudder to think what October brings – if the Orioles make it.

>>> Read More


No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads