Monday, March 16, 2009

An International Incident Averted: World Baseball Classic Game Three -- Photos & Reflections

I got tickets in the outfield, and figured that I'd move around since the stadium was practically empty; however, I stayed in my area since I enjoyed the company was with and saw the United States defeat the upstart Netherlands squad, 9-3.

They avoided a potentially embrassing situation as Jimmy Rollins hit a homer and drove in four; Brian Roberts went 3-for-3 with two walks, runs, and RBI's. Adam Dunn homered to center field, and Roy Oswalt threw four scoreless innings to earn the easy win.

>>> Read More

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads