Friday, April 24, 2009

Eaton Surprises; O's Beat White Sox, 6-2

I have said that Adam Eaton would not inspire confidence in me this season, and he may be borrowed time in Baltimore. Well, I guess I was wrong and sometimes show how little I know at times. Out of the blue, Eaton surprised everyone, carrying a four-hitter and winning his first game as an Oriole as they beat the White Sox, 6-2.

Before the game, Dave Trembley gave Eaton a full vote of confidence despite his failures on the mound before Thursday night.

The performance justified comments made Wednesday by Orioles manager Dave Trembley, who stressed Eaton had a spot in the rotation and was not going to be judged on two April starts.

>>> Read More

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads