Sunday, April 5, 2009

Opening Day and Mark Teixiera

As we all know, Opening Day is Monday afternoon at Camden Yards against the Evil Empire, aka the New York Yankees. Well, I am in the camp that Opening Day seems a tad over-rated, and perhaps corny, but it makes the official start of Spring in my eyes, and also lets me know that warmer days are ahead. In addition, there's nearly six month plus worth of baseball to watch, and I'll be there -- god-willing -- through the good, the bad and perhaps the ugly in 2009.

Yes, Baltimore will more than likely have their 12th losing season in a row in 2009, but I'm looking to seeing mainstays Brian Roberts, Jeremy Guthrie, Melvin Mora and Nick Markakis in the lineup, but also the return of Chris Ray, and also the development of Adam Jones and Felix Pie. I'll probably catch some minor leagues at Bowie, and may take the ride up I-270 to Frederick to catch a game or two.

>>> Read More

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads