Monday, January 17, 2011

Steelers/Ravens; Spring Training


I work in Baltimore a few days a week for one of my customers, and the security guard and I were chatting the day before the big Ravens-Steelers game.

I grew up a Redskins fan – I know, cue up the jokes – but attend a Ravens game or two each season and enjoy the environment at M&T Bank Stadium far more than I do at awful Fed Ex Field.

Anyhow, we both figured the game was going to be a close one as it always is. The Ravens had a good 14-point lead at the half, and then the Steelers – as they always do – found a way to win late.

Of course, the black-and-gold in Hollywood-script like fashion rallied and moved on in the playoffs only another win away from yet another Super Bowl; meanwhile, fans of the purple-and-black find themselves stabbed in the heart – again.

The loss for Baltimore was inexcusable.

As for the Orioles, not much else is going on.


No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads