Sunday, August 17, 2008

Do We Still Want To Run Him Out Of Town?

Never did I expect Melvin Mora on August 17th to have 20 home runs with 91 RBI with a .286 average. I thought the guy was on his last legs, and may want to think about becoming a part-time player.

Furthermore, I thought my eyes were deceiving me when I saw his numbers after the game.

Boy, we're we all wrong about Melvin. Just to think in July, we wanted this guy run out of town.

This all might be an aberration, or the real thing, but man is Mr. Mora hot.

.. And by the way the Orioles are not giving up on the season -- they took two out of three from the Detroit Tigers -- one of the biggest busts of 2008.

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads