Monday, February 28, 2011

A Stroll Around Ed Smith Stadium

This morning, I took a quick drive over to Ed Smith Stadium in Sarasota and I was shocked by what I saw.

It’s amazing what can be done in a year and the Spring Training home of the Orioles looks absolutely beautiful.

I took a stroll around the perimeter of the revamped ballpark and snapped a lot of pictures. While the stadium has a Mediterranean, distinctly architectural Florida look, with use of pastel colors, there are a lot of reminders of Camden Yards splattered around the facility.

The photos will tell much of the story.

The first game at Ed Smith Stadium is on Tuesday and the finishing touches are still being put on the stadium based on the construction staff I saw; however, from what I was told today, the ballpark should be ready for action.

>>> Read More

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads