Monday, April 25, 2011

Check Out MASNSports.com: Amid Struggles, O's Still Have Fans' Support

This week, I'm guest blogging at MASNSports.com as part of their Orioles Buzz section.

Follow bloggers from Camden Chat, Roar from 34 and Dempsey's Army have already had their turn in the rotation. Obviously, it's my turn now.

It's very cool that the local regional sports network has decided to reach out to us bloggers and showcase the work we do.

It's funny, I don't think I could have imagined doing something like this, 5 or 10 years ago.

Anyhow, I'll still blog daily here, but the posts there will be slightly different from what you see here.

My first post for MASNSports.com is titled "Amid Struggles, O's Still Deserve Fans' Support".

Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads