Saturday, July 9, 2011

Headed out to the Desert...

Afternoon everyone...

Hope all is going well with you this Saturday.

Right now, I am headed out west to the freaking hot desert - aka, Phoenix, Arizona - for this year's rendition of the All-Star Game. I'll be spending some time in Las Vegas and capturing the action, plus sounds of a long weekend full of baseball in Phoenix.

It's going to be a long day, but I should be there sometime tonight.

Hopefully, I won't melt in Arizona; however, the brutal summers in the mid-Atlantic are bad enough.

Stay tuned to the blog for my thoughts of the events out there. I'm also curious to speak to some people about SB 1070 - otherwise known as the controversial illegal immigrant law.

In the meantime, we have a new writer - AJ Gersh - onboard here at the Post. He'll be helping us out here and his own blog, The Orioles News.

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads