Saturday, November 1, 2008

John McCain on SNL (Via Saturday Night Live...)

I missed Saturday Night Live -- a show that has not been on my radar for a long time -- that is until the election...

Anyhow, Ian from Sox and Dawgs has a video of Presidental nominee John McCain on this week's edition of the long running comedy show.

I don't know if I enjoyed McCain as much as Palin, but anytime someone as important as he can go on that type of broadcast and have some fun, we're all better for it.

Mr. McCain is good American; however, after what I heard from Ms. Palin tonight, it will be a cold day in hell before I ever vote for that ticket.

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads