Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fan Fest Notes and Thoughts: Chris Davis

During Orioles FanFest, Chris Davis spoke with the media for a couple of minutes.

Davis answered questions about the additions to the roster for Spring Training, playing first base vs. third, outlook for the season and several other items.

Here are some quotes and notes I was able to pick up from him.

Speaking about his injuries and getting ready for Spring Traning:

No, I went back to Dallas and saw the doctors two weeks after the season. Um, he didn’t feel the need to operate and thought at some point during the season, I pulled my groin. I never gave it time to heal, so it progressively got worse.

Obviously, they just showed the clips of me running the bases on the last game of the season – it was pretty ugly. I mean, I feel healthy now, been on my own, working out, doing strength exercises and I’m ready to roll.

>>> Read More

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads