Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Predictions -- Patriots Win

Tom Brady will play in Super Bowl XLVI on Sunday

On Sunday, as we all know, Super Bowl XLVI is being held in Indianapolis, IN.

Being that I have no rooting interest in either team and jLinkust want to see a good game, I might as well list my prediction who will win the Super Bowl.

I say the New England Patriots will win Sunday's game for it all, 26-21. Although the New York Giants have been hot throughout the playoffs, I think their luck comes to an end against Tom Brady and Bill Belichick.

>>> Read More

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads