Friday, February 10, 2012

Fan Fest Notes and Thoughts: J.J. Hardy

During Orioles FanFest, shortstop J.J. Hardy spoke with the media for a couple of minutes.

Hardy answered questions about the additions to the roster for Spring Training, his life this offseason versus what happened to him last year, outlook for the season and several other items.

Here are some quotes and notes I was able to pick up from him.

About the moves and acquisitions made – so far:

I think its good; I mean, I think we’ve gotten better. You know, a couple of pitchers that we signed over there from Japan aren’t here. So, we have not met them yet. But, it’s you know – just still a work in progress, but I feel like we’ve gotten better.

About adding potential players:

I think we’re always looking to get better. Anything that’s out there that could help, I think everyone’s open to it.

About his season in 2011:

I don’t know; I’ve never, ever set my personal goals to go out there and hit 30 (homers), then missing a month and being able to do it caught me by surprise. I mean, I don’t know – I’m always going to try and set all the personal goals I always do and if I stay healthy, who knows.

>>> Read More

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads