Friday, February 10, 2012

Fan Fest Notes & Thoughts: Alfredo Simon

During Orioles FanFest, pitcher Alfredo Simon spoke with the media for a couple of minutes.

Simon updated everyone on his workouts, status heading into Spring Training, his life this offseason versus what happened to him last year, and outlook for the season.

Here are some quotes and notes I was able to pick up from him.

Concerning his troubles last off-season, versus this winter & if he is ready for the camp in Sarasota:

Yah, I think this it is going to be a good year for me; I don’t have a lot of things on my mind – my mind is clear.

All the trouble I had in the Dominican Republic is over already; so I’m just going to come and work hard and just help the team to win games this year.

Whether he wants to come to Spring Training as a starter, or reliever?

I think it’s better to be a starter, because all my pitches are good; I’d like to win a lot of games.

>>> Read More

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads