Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bad timing

Bad Timing

Guest post by Gerard Mcdaniel

I am so sad that I have to move. I have been renting my house for three years, and my landlord told me he is selling it, so I have to be out by the end of the month. This couldn’t be happening to me at a worse time.

My sister is getting married in the Bahamas next week, so I won’t even be in town. I would take an extra week off of work, but I don’t have any extra vacation days left. I don’t know how I am going to find a place and pack before the month is up. That isn’t even considering that I need gas turned on, and I need to transfer all my utilities. I don’t want to let my sister down, so I am just going to have to manage.

I am going to dip into my emergency savings fun and hire movers to do the heavy lifting. That should take a little bit of stress off of my shoulders. Then I am going to enlist some of my friends to help me pack and organize next weekend. I sincerely hope that I can pull it all together!

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads