Monday, February 26, 2007

More on the 2007 Regular Season Simulation - The Mashers

Well, here's some selected players I decided to pull from the simulation I did for the 2007 regular season using MVP Baseball 2005 modified for the upcoming season.

Most of the players did what I expect them to do, and I'm so glad Bonds gets injured and misses breaking Hank's record. However, Derek will not 38 homers, and Alex Rodriguez will hit more than 29, and J.D. Drew will not 41 homers for the Red Sox.

I'll post more players as I go along, and I'll do the pitchers later. If there's anyone whom you'd like to see, let me know.

Thanks very much for the feedback!

2 comments:

Cathie said...

Adam Dunn? (He came into camp in shape and focused - two things he's never been before, so I'm expecting 50 homers out of him this year. He hit 49 three years ago.)

Unknown said...

I'll send Adam Dunn later on Sister D...

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads