Sunday, February 25, 2007

Winter Wonderland and Site News...


Well, it snowed about 3-4 inches here in Maryland, so I am just at home chilling out. Hope you enjoy the pictures and where ever you are, be safe.

Look out in the next week as the Oriole Post grows bigger and better, as I am going to have a full fledged website online at http://www.oriolepost.com.

I'll be going to spring training in Florida in two weeks, and I am going to make a road trip out of it, as I'll visit my little sister in Alabama who works for Auburn University.

Expect a Brewers' season preview tonight or Monday, soon thereafter followed by the Diamondbacks.

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads