Friday, April 20, 2007

Live Blogging from the O's Game Tonight - Blue Jays and Orioles

Every weekend when the Orioles are at home, I'll be blogging live from the game. If there's enough interest, I'll see if I can make some trips to the Yard during the week. The feedback to the game coverage has been great so far, so I'm hoping to expand that to a bigger audience.

As well, I'll be working conjunction with Mike Boehm of Oriole Magic to bring you game coverage in both words and pictures.

You can check both sites for latest updates from each game I cover.

The internet is amazing, and with the technology at our disposal (and mine), the both of us will try to bring what you the fans want in terms of expanded coverage.

In addition, I'll be at least one A's game and one Red Sox game next week.

Go O's and check both our sites out for Orioles news and tidbits...

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads