Sunday, January 11, 2009

Can You Believe This? The Eagles & Cardinals in The NFC Championship?

Everyone, raise your hands -- I mean raise them real high -- if you any of you picked either the Eagles or the Cardinals to play in the NFC Championship. I sure as hell didn't.

The Philadelphia Eagles beat the New York Giants 20-14 this afternoon up I-95 in New Jersey, and then Cardinals whooped up on Carolina Panthers last night, 33-13.

I'm stunned. Between the Ravens win and what happened this weekend, I don't know what to expect next week. I really hope Pittsburgh loses; however, I don't see that happening against the Chargers.

It should be one hell of a game for Baltimore next week, assuming Pittsburgh wins.

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads