Monday, January 12, 2009

Photo of The Day: LeBron James Regulating in DC

I'm bringing back the Photo of the Day -- or shall we say late night -- feature back. Today's photo has nothing to do with baseball, but with basketball.

Well, I'm not a huge fan of LeBron James; however, you cannot understate his greatness and impact on the game so far.

This is not my photo, but belongs to a buddy of mine who is a photographer. He sent me a frame-by-frame series of a slam dunk by James while the Cleveland Cavaliers were in Washington, D.C. two weekends ago (they lost the game). I covered the game as a reporter, and afterward, I had the photo emailed to me.

Nevertheless, I think the series of photos of James in his glory are incredible.

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads