Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The New Oriole Magic Video; So Bad, It's Good...



The Oriole Magic video after the game was so bad, it was actually good.

In what will become a classic for years to come, Kevin Millar, Adam Jones, Dennis Sarfate, Jeremy Guthrie and a few other O's were nothing but horrible, but having fun, lip-synced as they pretended to actually play the guitar, drums, etc, danced around in a non-rhythmic fashion, and showed clips of old-school O's players, great moments from the past and the present day.

Sorry, it is so bad, it's good... here are some video caps, and I swear if they win again, I'll record it on my video camera or see if I find it on Youtube.

I didn't know what the hell I saw on the video screen after the game, but I started snapping away and as soon as I saw Millar it was going to be interesting...

_DSC0166

_DSC0167

_DSC0168

_DSC0169

_DSC0171

_DSC0172

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads