Saturday, February 23, 2008

B.J. Surhoff


Well, this photo was nice to see on the Baltimore Sun website. The Orioles invited B.J. Surhoff to be an instructor during spring training, but could this photo be a window of things to come? Right now, I assume during the season he'll just enjoy his life with his family and partake in other interests; however, I think he'd make a splendid major league coach.

As I was growing up, I always remembered B.J. Surhoff as a Milwaukee Brewer; however, it seems his time in Baltimore has left an indelible mark in the heart of fans.

He's always been a gritty guy who shows quiet intensity, but for many, including myself he represents someone who played the game the 'right way'.

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads