Monday, April 21, 2008

The WWE Wants Us To Smackdown Our Vote?

Ok, I have seen it all. I know wrestling gets a huge and important demographic, but I didn't know the candidates for President were so desperate. Vince McMahon is no dummy, and this really, really confirms it.

When I heard that the WWE wanted the candidates to speak, I thought Obama, McCain and Clinton would blow it off. Boy, was I wrong...



Business Loans | Commercial Loans | Residential Loans | Loans
Commercial magnet | the new face of the online lending marketplace where borrowers and lenders connect; 6 points of service to help build your wealth!

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads