Saturday, September 1, 2007

History Being Made in Boston? O's Held Hitless Through Seven...

Ok, I am here at Fenway Park watching the game right now, and rookie Clay Buchholz has held us hitless through seven!

I am on my Blackberry typing as the action is taking place and the scene is unbelievable here! We are in the standing room area and the only people here in the black and orange gear...

Good lord, are we going to be on the wrong side of history again?

Yikes. I'll try to type as much as I can, but blogging and transmitting on this device is real clunky.

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads