Tuesday, May 29, 2007

From the Archives: Kevin Millar Giving Love to Paul Bako with Erik Bedard



(click to see the large image...)

Sorry, I found this the other day in my archives while compiling an upcoming gallery of pictures to be posted on this blog. I was at Yankee Stadium on a freezing Sunday when I got a chance to snap this picture.

As we all know, Kevin Millar is a fun loving guy, and as they were walking to the dugout, he decided to show Paul Bako, the Orioles backup catcher some love. In the image, you also see pitcher Erik Bedard accompanying them.

4 comments:

Ian said...

That's just Millar being Millar

Unknown said...

I know -- he's probably one of my favorite Orioles at the moment.

Anonymous said...

Excellent! Almost as good as his Ray Lewis dance.

Unknown said...

LOL. Thanks...

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads