Monday, May 14, 2007

More on the Game Yesterday -- The O's Loss to the Red Sox, aka, the "Mother's Day Massacre"...

Well, at some point we have to cut our losses, and move on. Considering there is another baseball game in 5 hours, and from the looks of things, we're still in second, it's time to turn the page.

I'd like to hear what Sam Perlozzo and the other members of the Orioles have to say about yesterday. I have heard and read very little from the team (understandably since yesterday), but a loss like this will linger.

Before we officially move on, you have to read the Sun's Roch Kubatko's post on his blog, Roch Around the Clock titled "Still Reeling".

In light of everything yesterday, the vast majority of Red Sox fans actually feel very sorry for us, believe or not.

Unless someone has some more to add, or I hear something that's so off the wall that I need to respond to, I'll keep my comments to a minimum about yesterday.

Before I go, check out Oriole Magic's Heather Irvin review of the series against the Blue Jays...

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads