Monday, May 14, 2007

Well, Check out the ESPN Page Two Tagline -- More on the Mother's Day Massacre, The Loss Yesterday...


(click on the image to see a larger picture - thanks to ESPN's Page Two)

Sorry to add more insult to injury, but you have to check out ESPN's Page Two today. It's only been an hour and I broke my promise already.

Hopefully ESPN 1300 and MASN does not sugarcoat what happened yesterday, or I swear to God I will scream and put what I really, really think about their alliance. I'll be paying special attention to the 'Anita Marks Show' today...

Man, Sam Perlozzo should thank his lucky stars that he's in not in Baltimore, but in Canada, where people are generally super polite (heck, I was born there...)

He'd better not check the internet either, at least for a week, or until the next extended winning streak.

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads