Sunday, December 9, 2007

Barry Bonds: His Defense...


This is what the slugger left on his official website the other day:

" December 6, 2007

I want to thank my family, friends and fans for their unwavering support. It means everything to me
. Despite the charges that have been filed against me, I still have confidence in the judicial system and especially in the judgment of the citizens who will decide this case. And I know that when all of this is over, I will be vindicated because I am innocent.

Barry Bonds"
Time will tell what happens.

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads