Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Worst Owner In Baseball: Jeffrey Loria


How this guy is still an owner of a professional sports team, I don't know. He screwed Montreal, and now he's getting his kicks in with the Marlins.

Folks, if you think we have it here in Baltimore with Peter Angelos, you'd better thank the Lord you're not a Marlins fan. I love baseball, but if I lived in the Miami area, I'd lose all interest in that team...

We've seen badness here in the Baltimore-Washington area, but I cannot imagine being a Marlins fan right now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget, he was also the last man standing bidding against Angelos at the court ordered auction in 1993. YIKES! What a choice.

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads