Monday, December 10, 2007

Where I Have Been...

Sorry for the lack of posts for the past few days...

I have been out and about this weekend, as I went to an Christmas party on Saturday, had to cover Maryland Basketball on Sunday.

Well, stay tuned to the blog for more Orioles stuff, as Beatlefanatic and we went to cover the Orioles Holiday Party for kids held at the ESPN Zone in Baltimore, Md.

Stay tuned to the blog in the next few hours & days for more!

I'll have a post later on this evening, but I have some personal stuff I need to take care of...

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads