Saturday, January 20, 2007

Quick Hits...

Well, I have had a boring weekend. Nothing much has gone on, and winter has returned with a vengeance here in the Mid-Atlantic. I preferred it to be 70 out, but hey I’m glad winter is back and we are supposed to expect some measurable snow here in the region over Sunday into Monday which is wonderful.

Perhaps the wacky weather has been due to global warming, but that will be a discussion for another day.

In addition, I have had my high speed cable internet cut-off, partly due to my own incompetence, but it will be back on Monday morning. Life sucks when you have to use dial-up, so I have been running back between my parents’ and Kinko’s.

The Orioles aren’t doing much, nor has been there much news on their end, but on forums and around the blogosphere, people are ready to carry pitch forks and burn the Sporting News down.

Around the Blogosphere:

* Yankees Chick has a tribute to Bernie Williams. She realizes it’s time for him to go, and I sort of agree with her. The dude is a class act. It would be nice for him to get a position with the team, or he work alongside Torre.

* My Baseball Bias has a rundown of all the AL East News to print, ahem, or read…

* Check out the Critical Sports Blog, funny site with a lot going on…

* Check out the Church of Baseball - interesting & a little different, but creative & funny.

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads