Monday, January 29, 2007

Quick Hits: Late Night, O's Stuff and Stuffage...

Ok, I am very behind. After a long day and following the Nationals all day for another blog, I am finally getting to updating the site before dreamland. Thanks to everyone who has left me comments, taken a look at my photos and have sent emails in the support of the blog - I greatly appreciate it.

O's Stuff:

* The Orioles.com website has an article by Spencer Fordin on Markakis signing a deal for 2007, along with roster and spring training info. He also updates the mailbag on Mora's status, the bullpen, John Parrish and Rodrigo Lopez.

* Roch Kutbako has some Oriole news in his blog.

* Ben of Oriole Central has a funny, satirical post on junk mail and relates it to the O's.

From Around the Blogosphere:

*
Yankees' Chick has a debate on whether the Red Sox are like the Yankees, and I agree her as much it pains me to do do.

* We Should be GM's has one of the funniest posts I have ever read...

* Here's my writeup on the Nats' Caravan - I met Ryan Zimmerman and he impressed me a great deal.

MLB Stuff:

Did you really think he was going to leave?
The Giants and Barry Bonds have completed their deal. Ah, the marriage of convenience goes on for more year.

Helton Ain't Going to Beantown: It looks like the deal is dead between the Rockies and Red Sox, but it was great to chat about it while it lasted.

The Return of an Old Friend: Sammy Sosa and the Rangers agreed to a minor league contract that was to be announced Tuesday. He will have to go to spring training and earn his spot on the roster with the Rangers, though.

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads