Monday, January 22, 2007

Quick Hits: O's News, Tomlin and Stuffage...

* Spencer Fordin of orioles.com has his latest article up on the site, and it looks at the Jay Gibbon situation, Corey Patterson and the bullpen situation.

* Roch Kubatko of the Baltimore sun updates his blog on the upcoming Orioles Fan Fest, Super Bowl stuffage, the Ironclad Baseball card show this weekend in Baltimore and gives his thoughts on a possible (joking) Brian Roberts extension.

*Mike Tomlin was hired as the coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers, and My Baseball Bias has an article about it.

I’ll try to have a 2007 preview of the dreaded New York Yankees on either Tuesday or Wednesday. I may or may not post much on Tuesday as I have to go and cover & take pictures of the Nationals Winter Caravan in Greenbelt, Maryland (a suburb outside of Washington) in the afternoon & write an article for another blog.

I'll work my way through the AL East first, then the Central, then the West. The National League will follow that, I'm still trying to decide whether I'll do separate teams for the NL, or perhaps a divisional review. It's quite hard to write a team article, and I have a new a respect for the writers who do so. I appreciate those who have given me feedback, especially for the Red Sox article, as it is greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

SAMO said...

I can't wake for the Yanks preview!

Unknown said...

I'm in the middle of it right now, these things aren't easy - lol.

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads