Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Cooperstown...

Scoring the Internet, I wanted to get some advice for those who are planning to go to Cooperstown, NY for the induction of Cal and Tony into the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Since I am now interested in going, I wanted to do some research. Considering the hoopla and the anticipated record crowd, if I do go, I'll probably find a way to camp out and decide to stay with some friends in New York City or maybe make an extended road trip out of this.

Hers's some great advice from Press Box Online in an article titled, Catching Cal in Cooperstown.

And another, Press Box's Cooperstown Travel Guide.

Here's the Cooperstown, NY Site. And another one. And yet another. And one more for good measure.

Here's the National Baseball Musuem and Hall of Fame site.

I might go this weekend actually or in the next few weeks, since I also have nothing better to do once again and take a look at it for myself. I'd like to survey the area and maybe get acclimated with the town and perhaps snap some pics, take video and point out areas of interest.

photo from wbal.com

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads