Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Video of Kevin Millar and Amber Theoharis Being Dosed with Gatorade...



Ok, I am a little late in finding this video and posting it online; however, thanks to file-sharing and video here's the Kevin Millar post-game interview where he's dosed with Gatorade along with Amber Theoharis.

This took place after his game-winning homer on Sunday where the O's defeated the Boston Red Sox.

Paul Bako and Tike Redman were behind the ambush.

It's quite funny to see, as while Kevin Millar has a sense of humor about it, Amber Theoharis handles the whole thing professionally, but does not look at all pleased.

Kevin got to at least change, I am not so sure about Amber.

I usually try my best to get photos of when stuff like this happens, but I was on the other side of the stadium when this took place.

A special thanks to *gatecitycanes* for the video...

4 comments:

Ian said...

She should be lucky it wasn't White t-shirt or polo day Sunday.

Anonymous said...

It was great to watch...I think my friend may have gotten a picture, but I'm not sure.

I love how Millar could laugh it off...Amber, not so much. With a walk-off shot, you have to know something is coming.

Unknown said...

Brit: That almost never happens in baseball, but I thought it was cool to see. Too bad I could not take an image of it.

Ian: Yeah, Amber handled it like a pro, but she was lucky she was not wearing a sun dress, or like you said a white t-shirt, haha.

Cathie said...

That's hilarious. I went to that game - was a good one!

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads