Thursday, October 18, 2007

Joe Torre No Longer Manager of the Yankees...

Wow. I just got home and was busy in the afternoon; I just learned that Joe Torre rejected a one year contract from the Yankees. Why the hell the Yankee brass would wait ten days to decide on the fate of manager who helped the organization to 12 straight division championships, behooves me.

You tell the guy he's going to be fired if he loses, and yet offer him a contract more than two weeks later getting paid substantially less than he was previously for the same job.

We have no idea what was said, but if I were in Mr. Torre's shoes, I'd be disrespected.

I'm not even a Yankee fan and I'm disgusted.

If this decision leads to the days of the "Bronx Zoo" of the 70's and 80's, the club deserves it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no this cant happen.Why?

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads