Friday, November 2, 2007

Alyssa Milano Loves Her Some Joe... Torre It Is...



picture from Alyssa's blog...

Well, out of curiosity, I wanted to check out one the higher profile blogs, "Touch 'em all", by Alyssa Milano to see what she'd say about the hiring of Joe Torre.

Needless, to say she was excited and kept it brief...

From her blog:

Thank you, Frank McCourt, for bringing Joe Torre to the Dodgers. As my father said today when he heard the news, and I quote, “Oh my God. I am so excited . . . I am spitting.”

I think that about sums it up.

Peace,
Love,
AND BASEBALL,
Alyssa


IMG_0040


She ain't missing Mr. Little, however.

IMGP8872

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads