Friday, November 16, 2007

ESPN & The Bonds Coverage?

Hey everyone, I am on way out of here from the left coast and on my way home, and right now I am watching some video on ESPN. The news with Bonds has got me thinking, why is this being covered incessantly that network?

Have we learned anything new? ESPN has had everyone from Buster Olney to Victor Conte on that network, and the commentary has ranged from the legal perspective to racism to what the fans feel.

I have this going through my mind is this: well, is the news concerning Bonds about the case itself against him (perjury or obstruction of justice) or is more commentary on how Bonds has destroyed the sanctity of baseball?

I'm tired of it already...

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads