Saturday, March 22, 2008

Anyone Need Three Extra Fan Fest Tickets?

I've got three extra tickets to Fan Fest next weekend; thus, the first person to shoot email to me at mdguy2415@aol.com gets them.

They are marked, "Complimentary Season Plan Holder Early Entrance Pass", and that should enable you to get into the park early to hear Andy MacPhail speak.

If you're local to the DC area, I can drop them off or I'll send them via Priority Mail (2-3 days).

I just want to give them to fellow fans who are interested in going to Fan Fest.

The event is next Saturday and check out Orioles.com for info...

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads