Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hear Me Opine About the Baltimore Orioles on MVN Radio...

As some of you know, I also do a lot of commentary on Oriole Magic over the Most Valuable Network aptly known as MVN.com.

For many of you who've never heard my voice, you can hear yours truly opine and analyze the new look 2008 Baltimore Orioles on MVN Radio! I chat about 20 minutes on various topics concerning the team and also on the blog itself.

Looking back now, I probably should have hit on a topic or two, but I was in lull at work and trying to get as much content in as possible in a limited amount of time.

A special shout to Brandon Rosage for giving me the opportunity.

Link ---> MVN Radio

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads