Monday, March 3, 2008

Spring Training - New York Yankees vs. Houston Astros



Spring Training - New York Yankees vs. Houston Astros


Here are photos of the Astros/Yankees game in Kissimmee, Florida this afternoon. After driving for a little more than three hours, I'm finally out of the car, an working on some stuff right now.

Well, I'll be spending the rest of my time here watching the both Orioles and Nationals battle until Saturday. Right now, I'm at some swanky hotel paying quite a bit of money because I didn't reserve a room online or whatever before coming here. Granted, I am only five minutes from the ballpark, but I paid far more than I wanted.

I'll be at the Cardinals vs. Orioles game Tuesday afternoon, and then the Nationals Dodgers game in the evening.

Lots of driving, but I'll have more for you all tomorrow night. I'm beat, so I'll talk to you in the morning before I head to the ballpark to catch baseball.

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads