Sunday, December 24, 2006

The Nationals New Ball Park: Non-Orioles Related

Well, our neighbors to the South, the Washington Nationals, have made incredible progress on the construction of their ballpark. It's incredible what's happened of late down there and it looks to be that the Nationals should be able to complete the project on time, considering the mountain they had to climb.

I like baseball in general, and I often consider the Nationals as the second team I follow. I have been to quite a few games in Washington and hope the team does will in the future, and I will be keeping track of their stadium progress.

Here's an article I wrote about the Nationals for another blog: http://all-baseball.com/oleanders/

Here are pictures of the stadium construction: http://www.flickr.com/photos/86213991@N00/

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads