Sunday, December 17, 2006

the Upcoming 15th Anniversary of the Opening of Camden Yards

Ok, I was on the Orioles Hangout site, (http://www.orioleshangout.com/) Saturday and posted to a thread about the upcoming 15th anniversary of Oriole Park at Camden Yards. I found these clips on Youtube that chronicled the first game ever at Camden Yards, so I decided to post them here and as well on the Orioles Hangout Forum.

Wow, was this such a long time ago. I was only 12 or 13 and didn't get up to Baltimore much since I lived in the Washington D.C. suburbs to see the Orioles, but it was cool to see the pomp and circumstance that day.

I never got to many ball games while growing up because my parents are not from this country and never got the sport of baseball (even to this day), but they have been to a few and respect the game of baseball. Anyhow, my mom and dad however, were always supportive of me playing baseball and when they were not working made it a point to go out to my games.

Even though they don't care much for baseball, they in her own little way helped to make the O's and baseball part of my life.

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads