Friday, March 30, 2007

American Idol: The Love of Sunjaya...

Ok. I really don't watch American Idol, but over the past few weeks, I have been hearing endless prattle about this kid Sunjaya Malakar and his run on the popular TV show. I tuned in this week since I was with my mother and my kid brother at home, and I was in shock. I saw his hairdo this week and asked myself "what the f**k"?

He reminds me of Michael Jackson, and not in a good way.

First, why is this kid still on the show? Second, he was not in the bottom three this week?

Now, I am going to thrash anymore. He sings a lot better than I do, and probably would win a karaoke competition.

Now, does that mean he should be in line for a recording contract? Um, no.

If he wins this show (he won't), the recording industry and American Idol is in big trouble. Things always have a way of working out, but it would be real scary if he won.

He can't sing, he can't dance, and has no charisma. Sadly, I think that's what's keeping him on. Well, he's a kid and in a way, I think people feel sorry for him and want to see him genuinely do well (although he's got no business on the show).

Now, the proclaimed 'King of All Media', Howard Stern is telling everyone to vote for the worst singer on the show to make the show look like a big joke via votefortheworst.com???

Howard, I like you, but for the love of God, why?

America, please end the torture. He has to go.

He looks like a good kid, but please give someone more talented and deserving some love.

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads