Thursday, March 15, 2007

M-A-R-C-H Madness...

I’ve not written much on the NCAA Tournament since at all I have been so inundated with work and prepping for the radio show.

For those of you who are able to watch, that’s wonderful; for poor saps like me who have to work and cannot get the game due to THE FRIGGIN FIRM blocking it, the next week is going to suck.

I’m an IT consultant, so I understand what’s going on.

Anyhow, let us all enjoy the greatest sporting event in America (yes, I’m including the Super Bowl) that brings such us high drama, great athletics and kids playing for it all with unbridled passion.

That’s March Madness and nothing touches it.

Well, three schools in the Washington-Baltimore are in the Big Dance (Maryland, Georgetown and George Washington) and I’ll be rooting for my school (Maryland), along with the other universities as well.

I am wishing the best of luck to those of you who have brackets or just love the game.

Those who have a favorite school, the best of luck to you too.

Sit back, enjoy and be amazed by the best three sporting weeks of the year.

2 comments:

Jason M. said...

My Favorite time of the year. YEEAAAHHH!!!!!

Unknown said...

What sucks is thanks to travel, I have not been able to keep up...

It may be like this whole weekend, but I'll get my fix.

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads