Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Quick Hits - O's News

I’m super late with the O’s updates today – I have a lot of stuff to do work related today with my everyday job, so I apologize.

First off, for all of you want to B-Rob, as someone whom I know calls him, “the perfect one”, he’s close to signing a 2 year extension. Like many O’s fans, Mora just wants to be part of a winner, we don’t want to see any more losing & I’d like to see the team in the playoffs, um, before my kids start grade school (ok, so I don’t have any kids, much less a wife, but you know what I mean).

As well, the Orioles have started cuts and chopping the roster down

There’s a Q&A with new Oriole Jay Payton, news on Jeremy Guthrie, and Roch Kubtako updates his blog, with a bit on Steve Trachsel.

The Orioles.com website has news on Adam Loewen and his place on the team, a recap of yesterday’s game, and a mailbag article from Spencer Fordin.

Jorge Arangure of the Washington Post has more on the Roberts deal, and reports about those sent down.

The Baltimore Examiner has news on Adam Loewen’s great start on Monday, reports more on Jaret Wright and his start on Sunday, and a heavier, but still lithe, super sub Brandon Fahey along with his expectations of making the team.

Lastly, you have to read Deadspin's review of the Baltimore Orioles...

No comments:

Proud Partner: Ticket Network

We have top views at Orioles, games, plus a loaded NFL, schedule. Check these tix to Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.

Proud Partner - Crisp Ads

CrispAds Blog Ads